Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Raya? Exams? life? meh



I think it's has been 6 months ago since I updated my blog, I guess laziness and work has the better hold on me.

                                                     (the next Imam muda? haha, you wish!)

So we've just passed the Holy Month of Ramadhan, Alhamdulilah. (passed all 30 days without a snitch!) I still remember when I was a kid, that I used to drink and eat inconspicuously, haha, it's kinda funny when you recall it. When I was a kid, the longest I could withstand fasting was like only half a day.  Funny how it has totally change today. Today, I don;t even have the urge to eat, I guess my body has adapted to not eating so much (like the borg)
So it's Raya! Yeay! 
but I guessed every year have been different, my friends from schools are not that close anymore, therefore, lack of interaction and therefore slowly killing the relationships. I guess I miss the old days, where we would charter a van and go tour friends houses from kampung to kampung. But I guessed everything has change. Nowadays the only person who I never lost contact is my best friend afiq. Well at least we still have people to celebrate with right? (my Baju raya this  year is a goldish/yellowish mixture,thanks mom)




Exams?
Currently undertaking an Intersession. Taking 2 papers. Not because I failed them, it's because of the Faculty's requirements and stuff. Gah. Gonna have the finals in just 2 weeks!! yeah, during Intersession, you only have two classes per day for 5 days a week, So it's kinda stressful, but at least you have your friends with you, especially now I have really good, fun and entertaining classmates!


Exam result?
last semesters exam result was somehow expected. I could be proud on what I achieved (here's a hint , I scored 5 A's out of 8 Papers) a dean's list? nope, far away from it, I won't share the rest, because it's just killing me!! But then again , I believe it is Allah's way in giving me the best. I'll explain it later insyallah in another post.

but right now, I gotta sleep!!! I'm just doing this because I can't go to sleep!
Adios! Assalamualaikum! 

No comments:

Post a Comment